Y O U R B A C K

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
Hello earth, Don't you know that I miss you so much, hehe :p
The day I've wait for so long has come ! And the word below is

have already E N D and G O N E 

Psstt.. psstt.. Hei can I say something? Something that make me happy and truly happy?
Hhehe Sya happy sebab 'sidia' dah text sya, hanya Allah yang tahu betapa seronoknya Sya..
And I'm grateful because there's nothing happen to him... Syukran Ya Allah.
"sesungguhnya Allah mendengar setiap rintihan dan doa hambanya"
Alhamdulillah ya robb, Kau yang Maha Penyayang lagi Maha Pengasih :')

Be a dreamer that can reach anything they dream about

I just want you to know that I always be there for you if you need someone to share 
your problem and if you don't mind, I want to be your first listener. <3
Okay Sya happy sampai menangis dah nih oi ! dengar tak?? ehh nampak tak?? ehh ehh
baca taak? Hehe thank you Allah :')

yeaahhh scream out loud !!!!!!!!!!! arghhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
terlampau seronok pon tak boleh jugak. HAHA this is funny.. nak lagi?  HAHA
We'll next time, haha new post with new photos and gif ;)
Goodnight and have a sweet dream, Assalamualaikum

No comments: